Granite State Managers Association is a professional organization of property owners, managers and other people involved in the Property Management industry. Organized in 1986 by managers of New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority financed properties, our group has steadily grown and now includes managers of all types of real estate including:
- Conventional, affordable and subsidized residential housing
- Retail and commercial properties
- Condominiums and mobile home parks
- Properties affiliated with both HUD & Rural Development
The Key word is “Professional”, GSMA improves the professionalism through educational and heightened awareness of:
- Sound fiscal management – maintaining the systems associated with financial management, including collections, financial reports, insurance, investments, budgeting and reserve accounts.
- Physical plant management- responsiveness to physical needs of the properties, including preventive maintenance systems and procedures, building systems operations, capital planning and maintenance practices.
- Occupancy issues – operational strategies and policies regarding selection of residents, the Fair housing laws, marketing, lease enforcement, and sound resident populations.
A Valuable Educational Resource … GSMA presents educational seminars and an annual conference, which covers timely issues and topics important to the industry.
A Valuable Asset…. Granite State Managers Association is an important asset to the property management industry in New Hampshire and membership in our organization can be an important asset to you and your organization.